Wednesday, January 18, 2012

6 Days.

I leave in 6 days.  6 DAYS people.  All I can think about is this mish coming up.  I mean, I was watching Anastasia the other night and I was finding all these connections to the mish.  Anastasia for crying out loud.  I may or may not have had to wipe a tear from my eye when I heard thissss.


Other things running around in my head.

1. I'm scared.
2. I'm really thankful for my mom.  Like reallly realllllllyyy thankful.  And I'm really scared I'm going to miss her too much.
3. I hope my farewell talk goes ok.  I'm talking last.  And I don't know how I feel about that.
4. I'm really excited to learn Spanish.
5. I'm really excited to meet my companion and I hope we get along real great.
6. I love the temple.
7. I need to stop going to all my favorite restaurants cause I'm pretty sure I've gained about a million pounds.  But give me a break, I'm not going to be able to go to Orange Leaf (best frozen yogurt in the world) for 18 months.
8. I'm glad I'm finally done clothes shopping for the mish.  really really glad.
9. I'm not on a very good missionary schedule.
10. I'm sad I'm not going to be able to listen to songs like this for 18 months.  

But people, I'm still really excited.  I'm just getting nervous.  But I just have a feeling I'm gonna love it and so I'm going with that.  Love you all!



3 comments:

  1. ERIN YOU LEAVE IN SIX DAYS............. we havent gone on a freaking walk! AH. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be an amazing missionary! i know this cause I know how fantastical you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear your talk. You will be an outstanding missionary.

    ReplyDelete